Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Manning" the "HelpDesk"

I'm a member of the Developer Team, but I'm also sort of the most accessible of our department. I've worked here for 8 years, and have been a member of the majority of the different departments. From entry level researcher, to Project Manager, so I've become sort of a "subject matter expert" for quite a few of the subjects here. I love my job and the people that I work with. (Now, if I ever got a chance to work with @appirio, I'd JUMP on it... but that's a story for another time).

I've been working in SFDC for approximately 6 years now. I've taken every free course I could get my hands on, and basically taught myself the admin functions by just my own hard-headedness. This August I took (and PASSED) my Dev401 Certification while at DreamForce.

I'm a member of the #GirlyGeeks on #Chatter, and have made some fantastic contacts there, and I'd like to think friends as well! I'm on a quest for SFDC Certifications, in addition to my Dev401 - I'd like to have ... well... everything - mwah ha ha!  

Sometimes funny things happen here...and I know I make my own share of mistakes.. I guess the point I'm trying to make here, is that I want to share the things I'm learning as I go along. Perhaps someone else will benefit as well!

Today's Favorite Case - doesn't have anything to do with SFDC, but I laughed. Maybe you will too.

Short Description: Sticky Keys ON
Description: Sticky Keys ON

Resolution Comment: Press shift five times quickly. You can then press cancel to turn off sticky keys, if this is what you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment